Are You Thinking of adding a conservatory to your property?
Conservatories are becoming more popular due to the cost of moving house being and house values continuing to fall. Now is a great time to build a new conservatory so that when house values increase, so will yours with that newly added conservatory giving all that extra living space
There are many types of conservatories to choose from but you need to choose one that is in keeping with your property and that it’s size does not override the size of your garden.
We are finding most of our customers are now requiring glass in the roofs nowadays despite it being more expensive. Being quieter when it rains, its cleaner looks being able to see the sky and better thermal efficiency are the main reasons our customers are choosing glass over polycarbonate.
We are also installing clima control sealed units in the vertical panels which allow for the conservatory being a liveable space all year round. Primarily they were rooms that were too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter months. Our special coated films on our units prevent much of the hot sun gaining entry into the conservatory leaving the room a cooler environment in the hot summer months
5 Top Tips For Preparing To Build a New Conservatory by Falcon Windows
1. We ensure that the order in which you design, prepare and submit your conservatory plans is done correctly to minimise costs. Plans tend to take around 7-8 weeks approximately depending on which council you are with
2. We always tend to discuss with our customers what their budget is and then design their new conservatory within those boundaries. Getting that fine balance right is paramount to us and our customers to make sure we give value for money and a room that they would be proud of to show off to family and friends
3. Communication is so important that’s why we have a full check list of questions at sales point asking our customers exactly what they require as many of the questions we ask are detailed, we have had many a customer say ‘we didn’t even think of that’
4. There are many reputable Double glazing companies around despite what some of the programmes on television say. Finding one that will honour their word and deliver every last detail that you request will definitely save you time and money in the long run. In fact it will make the whole experience more pleasurable and help develop a good working relationship
5. Make sure that you fully agree what the stage payments are throughout the construction of your conservatory project, these will normally be clearly outlined in the contract you have with the company
Are You Looking for a reputable double glazing company?
Have you ever been in the situation before where you have struggled to find a good reputable window company or has anyone ever asked if ‘you know a good double glazing company?’
If you are looking for a good reputable DG company then word of mouth is always a good start. Another way is by looking on the Internet to search for a recommended and reputable local double glazing and conservatory companies
Simply go online and type in ‘I am looking for a double glazing company in Chelmsford ‘ or Newmarket, Southampton , Newcastle for example. Naming the town where you live will help narrow down the search so that you can find a good reputable local company
Internet Search engines such as Google will then highlight a few options for you to consider. I would highly recommend that you arrange a free no obligational quotation. This will give you the opportunity to meet the representative of the company in person so that you can get to know how they conduct themselves. You can tell a lot about a company by the initial visit
Building a rapport with a good trustworthy company before committing to any type of contract is definitely worthwhile. Communication and ensuring that every aspect of a project is discussed is extremely important before is starts. Crossing all the T’s and dotting all the dot’s!